Sunday, May 15, 2011

When I changed my URL, my old posts were deleted.

So I am posting a new post. SUPER excited about this upcoming summer. The first week in July Karlie and I are goin to Florida AND Short Mountain Bible Camp will be here the third week in July!  For those of you who don't know what SMBC is- Its only the best camp ever. Vacationing, being by the pool and spending time with friends and family during the summer is always fun. Another thing that's always fun? Movie theater drive-ins. Summer 2011 is gonna be here soon enough. Here's a list of upcoming movies on my "to see" list.-

May
  • May 20- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (PG 13)
  • May 26- Kung Fu Panda (PG)
June
  • June 3- X-Men: First Class (PG 13) -----Been waiting for this movie to come out forever! This and Harry Potter are number 1 on my list.
  • June 17- Green Lantern (PG 13)
  • June 24- Cars 2 (PG)
July
  • July 1- Transformers:Darkside of the Moon (PG 13)
  • July 15- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (PG 13)
  • July 22- Captain America: the first Avenger (PG 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment