Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CrAzY iS wHaT cRaZy Do!

Been forever since I posted what's been up lately, being the past year. From late November 2010 until April or May 2011 I stayed and lived in Kernersville, North Carolina. Plan on going back again soon. Fun having the opportunity to spend time with family and friends there. Went on a few retreats with Lynnville Forest COC. Winterfest in Gatlinburg was fun.

   July 9-16 I went with Karlie and her aunt, Brooke Dimmick, to vacationing in Florida :) It was a BLAST. We came up with our own language (BABADOO) flirted with beefcakes (Some not so beefy), shopped everywhere, swam in the ocean and ate half a Wal-Mart's worth of food. First time trying aligator at Bayou Bills and I loved it.
   
    July 17-22 was S.M.B.C. I rushed home the night I got back from Florida and went to camp the next morning. Wasnt about to miss it. Mave got gatorade on me so I through water from my water bottle on him. He and I got into a huge water fight. It was EPIC. Karlie, Zack and Ashley all started throwing water at eachother and then it was war. There's a video somewhere.
    
     July 31- August 14 I stayed in Pennsylvania with my aunt and uncle. Gonna miss them, but goin back during the holidays this year. We had so much fun. Me and Toni shopped 12 hours straight at the mall one day. Dave and Buster's Arcade, Baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment